Saturday, October 18, 2014

Re-ignition: Drop Cloth Abstraction

What better reason to wake a dormant blog than to announce that some paintings are up and available to be seen in Park Slope during Gowanus Open Studios weekend? In spite of a drama-filled road to getting this show up at Housing Works in Park Slope (at the corner of 5th Avenue and Garfield), it's there now and I'm happy with what you can see. Also, I'm donating 25% of any sales to Housing Works, so I hope things go well both for my sake and the greater good.

If you're thinking of coming to Gowanus this weekend, follow my updates as the unnamed voice of Arts Gowanus on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gowanusopenstudios) to hear about the other art and artists of Gowanus Open Studios 2014.

I may technically be a Red Hook artist now, but after five consecutive years of doing GOS, it feels very natural to be so involved in it again this year. Here are a few of the pieces hanging in Park Slope right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment